Israel-Palestine Conflict

The Palestinian people keep chosing the wrong option with a choice of leader - though the first, Mohammad Amin al-Husayni was foisted on them by the British Mandate - he turned out to be political soul mate of Adolf Hitler and was keen on the Final Solution.
They've had a few stabs at chosing their own since but keep plumping for the enihiation of Israel option.
I'd love their to be a Palestinian state but not if it means the end if Israel. To get it they have to trust. They never have and don't seem to want to. It's crushingly sad.
So basically it’s all their fault? The 15 year old kids getting shot dead for throwing stones, the farmers having their land taken off them by settlers?

You do realise that the PLO (Fatha) recognised that Israel has the right to exist in the Oslo Accords?

You seem to be very keen on victim blaming and ignoring the route cause of this, it’s a complete lack of empathy and humanity

to all city fans here who support me thanks
I straggle with English as not writing a lot
Happy that understand my point of the conflict
Sorry for not optimisit about our relationship with our neighbours
Hope for better days and good news about the kidnapped
I’m volunteer since day 1
And saw very bad things
Our country suffering the bad nightmare ever
- my wish is to back to talk football
As the first city fan who open the City branch in Israel when we were 7 supppters from Israel back
In the mid 90
Shabbat shalom
I knew two City fans in Qiryat Shemona, back in the 80s but they were originally from Manchester

to all city fans here who support me thanks
I straggle with English as not writing a lot
Happy that understand my point of the conflict
Sorry for not optimisit about our relationship with our neighbours
Hope for better days and good news about the kidnapped
I’m volunteer since day 1
And saw very bad things
Our country suffering the bad nightmare ever
- my wish is to back to talk football
As the first city fan who open the City branch in Israel when we were 7 supppters from Israel back
In the mid 90
Shabbat shalom
Shabbat shalom to you too, let’s all hope for a peaceful resolution sooner rather than later.

They do more than that to be fair. On both of their threads on it they use analysis of previous rocket explosions and also audio to formulate the starting point.

Both of those are critical points in their analysis and have been disputed by other very credible sources.

We’ll never really know until independent investigators get there, if ever.
saw this from Ch4 news earlier

Different sources, different outcomes reached, it is never really going to be concretely known until someone can actually visit, but by then there will be more likely be even more bomb damage in the area to accurately tell what happened that night.

though the audio released by government officials being manipulated to the point it could be fake is worrying in an era where the truth is hard to find

Last edited:
How does that fit with this?

Not convinced by there video to be honest.

1) the 1st clip in the video is clearly not this hit. The damage at the hospital wasn’t anywhere near severe enough to have been that strike. I don’t doubt that hit is probably from this war but I personally don’t believe it’s this hit. There will be way more than 1 small crater ( if you can call it that ) some burned out cars and a few broken windows ( in terms of infrastructure damage shown in the aftermath)

2) they claim the last rocket was intercepted and the pattern was the same as previous iron dome intercepts. However when you see videos of iron dome in action there are clear quick flashes that were not present

3) they have very carefully edited there video. When you see other videos of this rocket you can see a small flash ( presumably the malfunction ) , then a trail from the rocket, then a larger explosion as it fails fully. In some videos they have edited out the 1st flash. In others they have fast cuts to other feeds as the small flash happens.

Different sources, different outcomes reached, it is never really going to be concretely known until someone can actually visit, but by then there will be more likely be even more bomb damage in the area to accuratly tell what happened that night.

though the audio released by government officials being manipulated to the point it could be fake is worrying in an era where the truth is hard to find

This post is from 4 years ago.

Different sources, different outcomes reached, it is never really going to be concretely known until someone can actually visit, but by then there will be more likely be even more bomb damage in the area to accuratly tell what happened that night.

Yep I posted that earlier too.

I think people need to remember when someone posts something like that, it doesn’t always mean they’re taking a side or proffering their own opinion by doing so. It’s having the primary concern of citizens, and of both sides of that. In that regard, neither are trustworthy and innocent civilians have suffered massively as a consequence.

Its not though. The directional marks are partly based on the audio and also they talk about the missile used (which is also what I posted the other day when they did their first analysis), both of which I responded to you earlier about. The c4 news covers both of those, one of the main sources being FA and their thread has already been posted.

I’m exactly the same as your sentiments in your second paragraph there, just pointing out there’s credible arguments on either side for there to still be significant doubt and I don’t trust anyone directly involved in the conflict. That’s why I said I hope Bidens right as he went all in with the Israelis version of the events, if he’s not then that leads to an even more dangerous situation than it already is.

Thanks. I missed your response earlier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.