Israel-Palestine Conflict

Doubt they would bomb but I’d wager Mossad would be sending a team in to dispose of them.
A bit like Putin sending a couple of his lads to Salisbury to do Skripal. Why our government made such a fuss about that I'll never know. It's not like it's illegal or anything...

Israel is surrounded by enemies who want nothing more than to wipe them from the face of the Earth.

That has always been the case.

That was the case before this war started and will be the case long after it’s finished.

What exactly could Israel do that would enable them to live peacefully with its predominately Muslim neighbours?

I’m all ears?
Maybe a hearts and minds campaign to win over the majority of the populace who want to live in peace and see their kids grow up without the potential of being injured or killed by reckless military action? There will always be radicals but there would be far fewer if people were not having their loved ones butchered by indiscriminate air strikes and artillery fire. Israel's security forces had a calamitous failure in not detecting and countering the Hamas action but that does not justify a nation state responding as they are doing.

That's just propaganda i'm afraid, it's a red line in the sand drawn by the US and Egypt there is absolutely no way it would happen

I think you have to be very choosy about where you pick your news sources from Haaratz, Al Qasira, Sky, BBC, Guardian are all quite reliable in my experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.