Israel-Palestine Conflict

I am going to pose a question as i truely dont understand this

The IDF and the state have proved by their actions that they are happy to wipe out gaza and the palestinian people so why is it not ok for them to say they want to wipe israel off the map ? And is it the regular people saying it or the israel gov and hamas trading blows ? Geniuine question so dont shout at me please
Clearly some Israelis are frankly supporting genocide. Others are doing their best to promote peace.

On Thursday morning, a handful of cars prepared to set out from Tel Aviv's central train station, flying little purple flags reading, in Hebrew and Arabic, "Thou shalt not cause starvation." The small convoy would be following a large truck whose bed carried cases of food, intended for the hungry of the Gaza Strip.

They might of course meet the genocidal Israelis trying to stop aid getting to Gaza.

This Israel ‘war’ is that large window of opportunity where wannabe serial killers got off unpunished for homicide crime.

It cannot be long now before the Palestinians (and Pro Palestinian marchers) turn against the evil repression of Hamas whose brutal inhumane massacre on October 7th has brought so much suffering to their own people.

I am going to pose a question as i truely dont understand this

The IDF and the state have proved by their actions that they are happy to wipe out gaza and the palestinian people so why is it not ok for them to say they want to wipe israel off the map ? And is it the regular people saying it or the israel gov and hamas trading blows ? Geniuine question so dont shout at me please
You need to think this through. Stating that you want to wipe out an entire people is genocide. Now, I suppose, it's a free world and you are entitled to be honest with your support of wiping out Israel but what position does that leave Israel in? In any 'game' both sides tend to play by the same rules. If your rules are the total removal of Israel from the planet then do not complain if Israel want to play by the same rules.
I think the 'where do regular people stand' question is really good. There is a general 20/80 rule that holds in so many cases. 80% of all problems are caused by 20% of the people (the extremists). So get rid of the extremists (those who want genocide) on both sides and the 'regular' 80% would live quite normal, not perfect, relatively peaceful lives.

It cannot be long now before the Palestinians (and Pro Palestinian marchers) turn against the evil repression of Hamas whose brutal inhumane massacre on October 7th has brought so much suffering to their own people.
And it can't be long now before the Israelis and their supporters turn against Netanyahu whose continued support of illegal settlements, blockade of Gaza, has brought so much suffering to his own people.

I think the 'where do regular people stand' question is really good. There is a general 20/80 rule that holds in so many cases. 80% of all problems are caused by 20% of the people (the extremists). So get rid of the extremists (those who want genocide) on both sides and the 'regular' 80% would live quite normal, not perfect, relatively peaceful lives.
That's what ccp did in xinjiang. They provided everything, schools, jobs, new house, roads, electricity, etc.
The Chinese goverment made a "belt and road" project, they want to bring prosperity to xinjiang, even Afghan Taliban want to join it.
But the west media still call it "genocide". Their mouths are full of "human rights", "Uighurs".
In 7.5 terrorist attack, do people know how many victims are uighurs themselves?
I am not against you , I totally agree what you said.
But it could be more complex than that. In many case, the media, they are among the "20% of the people(the extremists)", cold blood, they have no heart.
People just repeat the old "evil repression" story over and over again, every event, every part of the world. No truth, and no justice.

And it can't be long now before the Israelis and their supporters turn against Netanyahu whose continued support of illegal settlements, blockade of Gaza, has brought so much suffering to his own people.
I think the Israeli people have already turned against Netanyahu and he will almost certainly be voted out at the next election. When do you see Palestine reciprocating and getting rid of the genocide supporting Hamas?

That's what ccp did in xinjiang. They provided everything, schools, jobs, new house, roads, electricity, etc.
The Chinese goverment made a "belt and road" project, they want to bring prosperity to xinjiang, even Afghan Taliban want to join it.
But the west media still call it "genocide". Their mouths are full of "human rights", "Uighurs".
In 7.5 terrorist attack, do people know how many victims are uighurs themselves?
I am not against you , I totally agree what you said.
But it could be more complex than that. In many case, the media, they are among the "20% of the people(the extremists)", cold blood, they have no heart.
People just repeat the old "evil repression" story over and over again, every event, every part of the world. No truth, and no justice.
I do not know much about the plight of the Uighurs so am not going to comment on that.
I certainly agree with your later comments though. It seems to me that the 80% of people not interested in politics are right minded. Politics involves a large degree of power and control and the people attracted to it tend to be hugely opinionated (irony not missed!) and dismissive of other views. Reasonable is a boring word but the world would be a lot, lot better if only reasonable, peace loving people were allowed into power positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.