Israel-Palestine Conflict

Dowden saying finding mass graves in gaza is not as much as a war crime as the ones found in ukraine as the isralies are a democracy who can be trusted to look into it and russian are not , what a convoluted mess the yanks and us are getting into to excuse the idf whatever they do , not in my name you fuckers
I am a suspect in a murder. Can I please investigate the crime scene myself? I do live in a democracy.

Elon Musk’s “everyone can have a verified account if you pay for it” Twxttxr strikes again:

This is a fake account fraudulently implying affiliation with Mossad.

But there is some truth revealed in the post, even if the source is a malicious actor.

There are many Israeli far-right government aligned entities that are actually attempting to frame all protests against what the government is doing in Gaza and the other Palestinian Territories as “pro-Hamas” and “anti-Israel”.

Unfortunately, there is some genuinely disturbing rhetoric, harassment, and assault directed at Jewish people and supporters of Israel taking place at some of the protests which no reasonable person should condone or accept. That must be stopped. Though, much of it is being perpetrated by masked individuals at the gatherings which makes it difficult to determine if they are legitimate participants, malicious entities, or simply opportunistic agitators (which seem to have a much more regular presence at these sort of events in the US and UK in recent years). Whatever the case, I don’t think it would be fair to say the represent the intent of the majority of the movement.

Most of it is simply demonstrations against the Israeli far-right government and the genocide being carried out at their direction by the Israeli military and settler paramilitary groups in Gaza and the West Bank.

The framing from branches of (or entities aligned with) Israel’s far-right government is of course very intentional and is meant to discredit all protest and criticism, not just the obviously problematic, antisemitic, or violent elements within the movement.

And those attempts are dangerous.
Fake but too on the nose to qualify as a parody account.

Bibi has weighed in though

Meanwhile in Texas

Great thread.

Tbh I think his thread is bollocks. Had a look on the ADL website and couldn’t find a breakdown on the source of antisemitism, and any dataset containing 20 years of data that has figures of 100% and 0% when there’s been tens of thousands of incidents sounds utterly implausible. Had a look at UK figures over the last year or two and whilst it’s true that right wing antisemitism is the largest subset, it’s more like 50% with the rest split between other sources.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.