Istanbul Pre-match Dinner with Dickov, Bishop & Pearce

I just can't believe this post! I can only assume you're a WUM. Dickie is a true legend of the club, if only for 'that goal' where would the club be now without it?
As for not celebrating goals against your former clubs, that's a nonsense!

It wasn’t celebrating the goal that anyone had an issue with. The Leicester fans were just to his left. He could have headed for them and celebrated as much as he like. It was making a point of heading straight to the City fans in the South Stand and taking the piss, despite getting a very warm welcome back, that got people’s back up a little.

I don't know he was just being quiet and allowing the other chap to speak, when he spoke about us he was spot on.

The initial part of the video wasn't a recoil it was a jump when Eddie and Diaz saved the header from Flukaku.
Loads have been made of pearces reaction, looks to me he was taking it all in then congradulated us after the two main pundits had said their pieces

Saw Pearce at Istanbul airport with another bloke on the way home. A City fan tried to get chatting with him and was basically given short shrift. Fan said how fantastic Pep was, Pearce’s very concise response was he was still behind Cloughie, before giving off a definite do-one aura. Came across as a bit of a dick, no sign of Beanie either

Did anyone make it to this?
We bought two tickets but after taking 3 hours on the shuttle bus despite leaving at 2PM and the traffic around the stadium we thought better of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.