Istanbul | Sultanahmet

Which airline is that with, Pegasus? We are on the 13.15 on Turkish so won’t be too dissimilar in timings, hopefully at the hotel for 9ish so in the bar for 9.05!
We‘ll aim to be in the bar for 9ish, how will we recognise you, will you be wearing a carnation?

14 of us staying in that area

Land around 11pm on the Friday at our hotel, may just crash as the next day will be long

How are you planning to get there from IST airport?
Pre book a transfer or hail a yellow cab from the airport?

Booked my hotel with booking.com and took the option with them of a taxi from IST airport to Fatih only a few minutes from Sultanahmet and it cost me £29 for the 2 of us as we arrive 10.30pm Thursday.Had a text from the company this evening with a link to track the driver with plenty of detail when we arrive.It gives directions of where to head and a phone number etc.The company used is called Talixo if this helps.

Staying close to Sultanahmet, just booked our transfer from/to IST this evening.
30.75 EUR each way pre-paid, seemed a decent price to avoid having to fuck about with the metro.

Our hotel is 100 yards from Just Bar and Rounders, lol. Perfect.
Staying in the same area, probably try one of them out tomorrow night for the West Ham game if there showing it. Fly out early in the morning and return Monday afternoon, I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point for a few scoops :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.