It´s odd but everytime I watch Samaras...

He physically makes me sick when i watch him play.

How he's a full international I'll never know. Fucking awful player.

Goater666 said:
He physically makes me sick when i watch him play.

How he's a full international I'll never know. Fucking awful player.

A bit harsh but nevertheless very funny!!!

knew he was nothing special on his debut-just ran round the pitch like a chicken with no head.

Re: A City fan in need of help.

anytime I feel bad about City (post Spurs and such like, i just think of gorgeous Georgios, Bernie Corradi and Dabo and I become happy again that we have come so far in such a short period of time.

glenowen said:
anytime I feel bad about City (post Spurs and such like, i just think of gorgeous Georgios, Bernie Corradi and Dabo and I become happy again that we have come so far in such a short period of time.

A'int that the truth!!!!

What was the commentator on about when he said City fans nick-named him Tragedy? I know what it means, but I don't recall anyone calling him that

SWSB said:
knew he was nothing special on his debut-just ran round the pitch like a chicken with no head.
And he shot about 30 yards wide when straight through with only the keeper to beat!

black mamba said:
Absolutely .......

he hasn't been that respectful to City since he joined Celtic , and yet he proved , yet again today , that's he's only marginally better than your average player ...... Greece , and Samaras , could well be on the first plane home after the group stage.
marginally better? mamba, he is fuckin dog shit.

Marvin said:
What was the commentator on about when he said City fans nick-named him Tragedy? I know what it means, but I don't recall anyone calling him that

He made it up....never heard any blue call him that either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.