It’s the hope that kills you

Shaelumstash

I was just thinking how Liverpool fans might feel if they don’t win the league this year.

We’ve been lucky enough to win every genuine title race we’ve been in during the modern era.

So I was thinking what was the worst season as a City fan?

Going down the divisions was obviously toss.

But I think the one that possibly hurt the most was 09/10 when we lost that semi at the Swamp. Then lost at home to Tottenham for the CL spot.

The hope and then falling short actually hurt more than being shite and getting relegated.

I was just thinking how Liverpool fans might feel if they don’t win the league this year.

We’ve been lucky enough to win every genuine title race we’ve been in during the modern era.

But I think the one that possibly hurt the most was 09/10 when we lost that semi at the Swamp. Then lost at home to Tottenham for the CL spot.

The hope and then falling short actually hurt more than being shite and getting relegated.
Getting relegated from what was Division 2, now the Championship was more painful than anything since
Post take over my most disappointing season was after our first title, when I thought we had the rags well beaten.
The season Spurs beat us was a bit disappointing but I could see our improvement and was basically happy, although the final position was a bit of a let down.

Can’t agree as I always thought our owners would prevail. Relegation from 2nd to 3rd level was pretty bloody horrible.

2011/12 was an amazing season but I remember the lowest point was losing to Arsenal at the Emirates felt like the title was gone. We had led by 7 points for a fair bit of time from October I think and witnessing us being reeled in by the rags was not a nice experience at all. I bet the dippers are feeling that tonight, still all to play for one point is nothing but it’s all to play for.

Have you got any pots to wash?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.