It breaks my heart, but Mancini's judgement is crap

BertTrautmann'sParachute

Folded up & given pride of place on the sideboard.
I can't believe he started the game with Balotelli. I'm not going into a long, ramblinng diatribe but it's fucking obvious Roberto lacks a backbone and picking balotelli up front shows he's not the man for the job. Can't think of an adequate replacement, to be honest, but the sooner we send him off into the aether the better.

To be honest, I feel dreadful for saying this, but I think I'm right.

feel the same, he really fucked up today, but not the 1st and wont be the last. maybe if hes lucky he will get another season, think hes earned it, we come a long way, not forgetting shiney FA cup, lot of ppl with bad memories on here, but we need a clear out for sure

What i find spineless is that everyone with an ounce of sense could see mario would get sent off if he stayed on the pitch past the first half. Mancini leaves him on for the full 90 and hey presto the idiot gets sent off in stoppage time right as everyone knew he would.
That Mancini then criticizes Balotelli openly in the press after the match a piss take. Mancini is as much to blame. Why the fuck he left him on i will never comprehend.

super_city_si said:
What i find spineless is that everyone with an ounce of sense could see mario would get sent off if he stayed on the pitch past the first half. Mancini leaves him on for the full 90 and hey presto the idiot gets sent off in stoppage time right as everyone knew he would.
That Mancini then criticizes Balotelli openly in the press after the match a piss take. Mancini is as much to blame. Why the fuck he left him on i will never comprehend.

bingo.

ban-mcfc said:
super_city_si said:

bingo.
And for that, he shouldn't be our manager anymore come end of May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.