It Hurts

Nope, disappointed a bit pissed off but not hurt as this result had been coming.

Just after the final whistle I said I wish we were the old, rubbish City getting knocked out in the 4th round every year, because losing in the final, when your overwhelming favourites, hurts a lot more. On reflection, I would prefer the way things are now though. Next year we go again.

Ray78 said:
Nope, disappointed a bit pissed off but not hurt as this result had been coming.

Same to be honest. I was super chill at the final whistle, was a bit fucking odd really. Im a bit more pissed off now Ive had time to digest how thoroughly shit we were today, but I don't really have anything against Wigan and think Martinez is a top bloke, one of the best in the league. We lost fair and square, it's hard to be too hurt.

There is also the hope that this will spur on more from the team next season. So thats helping.

Not hurt at getting beat - shit happens thats footballl - i have supported City far far too long to be hurt at getting beat. I am more annoyed, angry at such a shambolic performance and raging about the Mancini runours and how they have over took the cup final day - that i find inexcusable.

When the final whistle was blown my first reaction was well done wigan and that still stands they were excellent but i find everything about my beloved club today nothing more than fucking shambolic

I think it's because we weren't robbed
No dodgy riffing decisions or off side goals

We just got what we deserved

Nothing

not hurt . but disapointed at the performance we can handle defeat but not like that how can you not be up for a final. RM was shit today as was his team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.