It Hurts

Of course it hurts. Even after all that and our performances in the league this season still makes the top 5 seasons I can remember since my first in 1978. All this knee jerk bollocks after what we have achieved in the last 3 years. Admittedly there is still a lot of improving to do but all this slagging off the very people who gave us our first trophy in a generation and a league title is ludicrous. Don't give me the money cobblers the media come up with as I remember what them lot did when Taggart came down - spent loads and took 6 years to achieve what we have in 3. Perhaps we can all learn something from the Stretford scum - what we did to them last year was their worst nightmare and they took it and came back stronger.

I'm disappointed and confused as to how the season fell apart the way it did.

It was an opportunity lost, but hurt? not really.

On my 4th stout drowning my sorrows.I feel sorry for the City fans who went to London today.

I was at Wembley when Wolves beat us in the League Cup. We had Rodney Marsh,Denis Law ,Bell & Lee and were hot favourites. However we at least put in a performance unlike today when Mancini set us back 5 years. In football you get a few chances at building a dynasty today we frittered it away. I'm fuming..

its the manner we lost hurts, biggest heartbreak was 81 final, since have had to deal with some piss poor games, but we with exception of 1 or 2 players we were piss poor and seemed like we couldnt be arsed.

we need a clear out of the deadwood for sure, we need players with heart,who actually give a fuck

yeh as others have said, i sat there watching, and knew after zaba got sent off we would certainly lose, it was coming. i've never seen as abject a performance like that from us in such a big game. not steaming angry, but very disappointed in the performance

i have only been following the city since 1996 and today is definately the worst i have ever felt, even through the relegation seasons we have had.

there was no fight, no passion, no nothing today and that has really hurt me tbh.

something wasnt right today. the players werent up for it which was making me think stupid things like, maybe mancini had just been sacked before the game or that because pants was dropped, that all the players had a revolt before kick off and had a big huge bust up in the dressing room and werent talking too each other....

not once did yaya burst forward.........i kept sitting there waiting for him to explode...............nothing.......nasri nothing.........silva nothing........... surely you cant have 11 players having an off day together?? :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.