It may not be this year.

1894 said:
Trying to untangle some of the issues here is revealing......

Great post and worth a read.

We can only give opinions, and all seem a little right in some way.

It makes no odds to me that it's Mark Hughes, or anyone else. I just want us to look honestly at the end of the season and ask if we've made real steps forward and become a club that can dominate in the top 4 over the next 10 years.

If I got 6th place or a final in a trophy, or some real proof we're just getting better. That would have to be good and worth investing in. Otherwise, we have to start again, which frankly, would just be annoying, and take us down the newcastle road to success.

Like many on here, I've waited nearly 40 years for a title, not sure I'm bother about waiting another 1/2 now if I can see the evidence of it happening.

Someone should start a "What is a good enough performance next season" thread so it can be saved for posterity and dragged to the top whenever someone is whinging about performances or saying how it just needs more time, etc, in order to expose any hypocrisy.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Someone should start a "What is a good enough performance next season" thread so it can be saved for posterity and dragged to the top whenever someone is whinging about performances or saying how it just needs more time, etc, in order to expose any hypocrisy.

Surprise surprise.

I wondered how long it would take you to pop up with some acerbic little aside.

You're a hypocrite too JMA, and don't you forget it.

You should try and post something WITHOUT having a go at other City fans...you kinda give yourself away otherwise.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
What on Earth are you on about?

The fact that even a cursory glance of your posts shows the kind of incessant negativity, sarcasm and general bitterness usually reserved for the plastic blue so called journalists darn sarf...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.