Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defensively, especially Stones we look solid. Mount offering very little and needs to be subbed with Grealish coming on.

England need to keep the ball better and try and somehow to get a second goal. We are doing well so far but still a long way to go.

5live reporting some have jibbed in the ground.

*Self edited when relistened to statement*

and people disagreed about my honesty on media coverage. We get a puff piece on the guy who booted the ball out of play in the first minute and has been useless and not the guy bailing him out constantly beside him. This is what happens when you pander to rags. Stop cheering them. They're rags.
They're not rags tonight, they're England players. Go post in the United thread if you want to consider them nothing but rags.

I don't think we're going to be able to keep Italy out but I think we'll see what England are made of and I think we're mentally strong, especially with the level of the players we have.

It would now make good sense for Riculas to write into his COC that fatty shaw's now forever to be known as Luke Shaw. Luke's such a lovely name.

The style is dull but it works and I think more and more sides are going to play like this going forward. It could become a very dull game in the prem if this becomes the norm.
It’s basically how every team bar the top two or three play against City every week, with the odd rare exception.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.