Italy v England | Thurs 23rd March 2023, 19:45

I’m gonna have a go at watching it despite the panel of pundits. I’ll put it on after kickoff. Interested in Phillips and Bellingham in particular & relieved Phil isn’t starting. I used to love watching England years ago I think South Africa World Cup killed the passion :(

Absolute fucking moron. The fact that Diego was Argentinian to start with so a pointless flag to the rest of the Italian fans anyway, hope the silly **** gets a good fucking kicking.
He was Argentinian but was revered by Napoli fans so I can see why the twat is trying to get severely injured or killed with shit like that on a flag

Let’s hope stones foden and Grealish do well and most importantly not get injured! Because stones and Foden seems to always pick up a knock mainly because of England piss poor training

I’m gonna have a go at watching it despite the panel of pundits. I’ll put it on after kickoff. Interested in Phillips and Bellingham in particular & relieved Phil isn’t starting. I used to love watching England years ago I think South Africa World Cup killed the passion :(
Ten years earlier for me, euro 2000. couldn’t give a flying whatsit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.