Italy v England - UEFA Nations League | Friday 23rd September, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 draws and 3 losses in this group in last 5 games.

Surely Southgate has to be questioned, because it's not like England have been unlucky, they don't play well at all.

Maguire get's called up when he performs poorly.

Saka who has been great for Arsenal at RW, NOPE, back to LWB where I've been playing you.

Boring plays, where are the patterns of attack, the triangles, build up on one side with a huge switch to the other for a 1v1 dribble? Does he know literally any tactics, its quite insane how the only way England can potentially score is if its a set piece or some magic from a player.

England have never scored because of Southgate, whenever they score it's for completely different reasons.

I don't even care about the English national squad (I am not English), but man these City players are probably depressed in this shit system.

If he loses against Germany next week the FA really have to get rid of this clueless idiot. Fat Sam couldn’t do any worse.

Honestly can you imagine how uninspiring waistcoat is :/
Be better letting coaches drill them on training ground and getting a motivational speaker in
So boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.