Italy vs Ivary Coast (Balotelli vs Toure's)

MCC said:
The Toure`s may aswell stay in London after the game. Pointless heading back to Manchester surely.

It's only Tuesday! I imagine they'll be training Thursday or at least Friday morning.

Big Ned said:
MCC said:
The Toure`s may aswell stay in London after the game. Pointless heading back to Manchester surely.

It's only Tuesday! I imagine they'll be training Thursday or at least Friday morning.

Silly me! I was thinking it was Wednesday!

Yeah get back sharpish Toure`s. There is a train leaving Euston at 11.30pm tonight. Training tomorrow starts at 9am sharpish. And bring Mario with you.

Ivory Coast are knocking it about well. De Rossi is one of my favourite all time players, pure class would love him at city(although i think we're sorted in that area ;) oooh balo free kick.

Outrun said:
shadygiz said:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=185441" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=185441</a>

Why was our discussion & links of streams in this thread deleted?

because it's not the matchday forum....if we keep all stream links in the matchday forum, it is easier to bin when/if the net police come knocking.

if the links are scattered all over every forum it will be near impossible to remove and track down links to remove

i have explained this to you before, so i don't know why you did not simply post them in the matchday forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.