Itchy shins

I get it all the time. I found some thing called winter itch on Google. Seems to cover all the symptoms. All due to the air being drier when It's col, add a hot shower to the equation and your skin is going to be dried out.
I always blamed it on the Mrs changing soap powders/conditioner (it could still be that I suppose) but this 'winter itch' seems to fit the bill.

Hell BlueMoon is full of geriatric old codgers who are obviously bleeding the NHS dry.

You are all drinking too much in a room where the central heating is on too high and you are wearing long johns.

Great thread by the way.

Never heard of this before must be a bloke thing

However random itching when there is not obvious rash all over the body could be a sign of liver trouble

If it's just dry skin, change of temperature thing Aveeno cream is he best moisturiser and Aveeno shower oil, you have to buy it at the pharmacy counter

BlueBearBoots said:
Never heard of this before must be a bloke thing

However random itching when there is not obvious rash all over the body could be a sign of liver trouble

If it's just dry skin, change of temperature thing Aveeno cream is he best moisturiser and Aveeno shower oil, you have to buy it at the pharmacy counter

Just to make sure I've got this right, it's Aveeno, yes? Aveeno.

(You got shares or sommat? ;) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.