ITK Henry

I must disagree with that I dont think we need self motivated players. If we want to get massive signings then yes, and of course a few of those would be nice yes, but we need players that are in it for the team. That are willing to fight game in and game out for City, to take pride in the fact that they play for City and not that they got tons of money. I want players that want to be here because they like City.

I know that to attract star players into being that way we need years of constant league challanging runs and some champions league appearances. But I just want to see a few quality players coming here because they want to be a part of City and build a tradition of winning.

I would take Henry above almost anyone in world football. IMO the guy is a genius and is the best player I've ever seen whilst at a game. Starting to perform very well at Barca though and I see no reason why they would sell him.

Blue_Jonny said:
Mates cousin is going out with Micah. Says that Henry is one of the deals the ADUG are most intrested in, and that there is a lot of talk around the dressing room about his arrival. This isnt Hughes' signing its ADUG's signing. Should be announced within the first few days of the window.

I no your lieng with "My Mates Cousin" He's Going out with a woman called Stephanie Taylor. I no this girl from my School I went to school with her.

marshall906 said:
Blue_Jonny said:
Mates cousin is going out with Micah. Says that Henry is one of the deals the ADUG are most intrested in, and that there is a lot of talk around the dressing room about his arrival. This isnt Hughes' signing its ADUG's signing. Should be announced within the first few days of the window.

I no your lieng with "My Mates Cousin" He's Going out with a woman called Stephanie Taylor. I no this girl from my School I went to school with her.
Why does that mean he is lying? Does Stephanie have no cousins?

Yes please, but cant see it happening.

Someone posted something similar in the summer, Garry Cooke had told his mate who had gone to a match abroad on some coporate do(I forget which) that Henry was coming.............didnt happen.

Plus

do you think the players have any inkling who we are signing? They are as much in the dark as we are

plus

do you really think Micah spends his time telling his girlfriend who we may be signing? Again, probably not

plus

as its already been pointed out, do you think Henry is really going to leave Barca now he's found form and they're however many points clear at the top of the Spanish League???!!

LIST OF DOOM FOR THE OP!!!

marshall906 said:

Was it a school for slow children?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please stop raping me.

Yours faithfully,

The English Language.

shaundickov said:
marshall906 said:

Was it a school for slow children?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please stop raping me.

Yours faithfully,

The English Language.

Hah. Made me laugh that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.