ITK Roque Santa Cruz

masterwig said:
Could be a very good signing.

The system we play desperately needs a focal point to lead the attack, particularly in away games. The two positions we needed to sort most were the link between defence and attack (Barry) and the centre forward.

i agree

but no good on the treatment table

Any more than 8m for Crocky santa cruz is a total joke.

The guy is a one-season-wonder with a shocking overall goals-game ratio in barring that one season at Blackburn.

May aswell sign Zaki.

I am prepared to wait and see. Easy to say one season wonder but during that season he played for MH a lot on here were ruing the fact that we got in too late with a bid from Sven.

Rammyblues said:
Suffolk Blue Post subject: Re: ITK Roque Santa CruzPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 pm

We'll need to sign a small nippy Physio to complement him.

Class!

lust overlord Post subject: Re: ITK Roque Santa CruzPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Rag x 2.

See this is why I've been a voyeur for so long, now I'm always going to be known as the mumpty who was ragged by a Rag!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
RSC is overvalued, injury plagued and had one good season in the last ten...not the sort of player we need or City should aspire to have.
At Bayern Munich for 4 seasons, the question mark is not his ability, but his fitness.

Leave that to the doctors, none of us really know his physical condition. I think his last injury was tendonitis in the knee. That can be solved with rest and rehab over the Summer, and if the player works hard, and is supervised properly he can make a full recovery. Bellamy has a very similar injury. Takes 3 months. If there's scar tissue, or any underlying problem in the joint it can re-occur, but that's why clubs have medicals.

No surprise and this has been rumored for weeks

It all about squad building and having options for each game and in the middle of games

If he can stay fit I think this is a good signing as it will give us an option that we've currently not got

coops said:
hope he comes in after tevez i gotta bet on him to be next!

Unfortunately Tevez won't be announced until 1st July, RSC is definately done, but I'm not sure when he will be annouced.

wonder if anybody has the stats on bellers and rsc for the last ten years , regarding matches missed through injury/injuries ? compared to the average player . i suspect if he signs and plays every game for us it still wont win over the outers sorry i mean some fans.i know his great granddad stayed in rhyl once but even so i think he could do a job for us if the price is right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.