ITK

dannybcity said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
dannybcity said:
How many posts do you have to have before we shoot you?
I was thinking.if I make 10000 posts I'm spending way too much time on this damn computer

Yeah I know I was hoping you'd say "10k" que some from a of joke about getting a gun. But now it's ruined.

OK sorry
SHOOT

shootmeifipost10k
I agree with mate well put cheers

promised myself I wouldn't post, just read from the side lines but may be one wont hurt

bluegorton said:
I consider myself to be calm and level headed, but the other night the "5 Spanish blokes on a jet from Valencia" thread was better than an episode of 24. Got well carried away,had SSN,Talkshit and about 4 forums on the go. A good thread is great fun even though you know it's probably all bollocks,and you can also laugh at the people who take it all too seriously.

yeah and not like the papers are that much more on the ball. just read the origin of hte Jenas to inter story according to Jose--Jose had a fantasy football team for some promotion, and Jenas was in it. it had fuck all to do with Inter. even if the ITK stories on here are made up our people seem to be doing a better job of it than the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.