ITKist?

Doyaldinho said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
AT the end of the day we all support man city but this constant abuse to posters is no good for anyone it is a forum to exspress your thoughts on city wether they are true or untrue we are all speculating to who we sign or dont sign so take each post as just lighthearted fun and sit back and enjoy the activity when it starts .

This. Although if you post a load of rubbish you've got to expect some stick in return when it doesn't come to fruition.
maybe but its early days just wait and see we could all be suprised.

Spurs community board has a whole sub forum dedicated to ITKs, all formal-like, and from the brief look I just had, non judgmental or hysterical.

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50

It contains such gems as the following:

This sounds very much what I heard last night, I spoke to a City season ticket holder who also goes to the city GM meetings that all clubs do, he said that Onouha (spelling) and Stephen Ireland were both there and he had a chance to speak to them, they told him that Bellamy to Spurs was very likely but Bellamy has told Harry that he can only manage one game per week due to his injury problems. Onouha (spelling) also said there is a good chance that he could be moving to Spurs also, Stephen Ireland is being lined up for a move to Arsenal of all places.

My problem with ITK's is that some of them no doubt have a modicum of inside information, others, well, are just attention-seeking keyboard-jockeys.

I have my opinions as to whom fits into which category, but of course I can't be sure and that's the problem.

I'm sick off these ITKs coming on here and taking up bandwidth that could have been used by good, hard-working KFAs, it makes my blood boil!

Then they have the cheek to complain when we have a go, well I tell you what, if you don't like it here, why don't you fuck off back to where you came from? (...er the ITK forum)

Surely an ITKist logging into the transfer forum would be like Nick Griffin frequenting a gay bar for black poles?

ITK's seem to be rather like UFO's, we've all heard of them and most of us would like to believe they are real but there's no tangible evidence of intelligent life and eye witness reports would indicate that they only ever seem to take dummies on board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.