itk's

Accountability, especially for persistent "wumming", is non existent, regardless of what the CoC says.

That's all I'll say because I fear I'll get myself banned if I continue to post in this thread.

I like reading the ITK stuff. I am an adult, so therefore aware that someone can post in good faith and for whatever reason, be it wages or failure to get a replacement etc. the deal falls through, but was still posted in good faith.

If you don't like it, don't read it and slag people off.

I remember when the first we knew about a signing was when the player was on the back page of the papers signing the contract sat next to Peter Swales. Was it better then? Probably. But in a 24 hour media age, an intelligent person can sort out the majority of wheat from the chaff

Ronnie the Rep said:
andyhinch said:
salfordpaul said:
no i'm not, why are you asking a lad his age on the internet??? weirdo
You missed if your called Ronnie don't post on the isco thread, sorry mate love you:)

Haha love you too mate. If I ever meet you I will show you a pic of the guy who gave me the info ;-)

how will that make it correct info?

If MCRJON or Akai post stuff then it is good info.

I do not follow the others so dunno their hit rate.

They don't make itk posts often, nor silly claims months before any supposed transfer.
They post what they know when they know it and they are 99% on the money when they do post stuff for us barring unforeseeable changes.

They are defo verified itk's (see Akai posting teamsheets when he can etc)

Having been around for several windows now my conclusion is not a single poster on here is 'in the know' when it comes to city's transfers.

Some posters just have more time to read the papers and Internet and put two and two together.

Some posters are just attention seekers.

It's all good craic tho.

salfordpaul said:
2) don t abuse fellow posters for posting stuff they hear in good faith

I haven't given any abuse, but I think that's the bit that gets people. There seem to be a few on here who just think it's hilarious to post made up shite, it's not posted in good faith by any stretch, it's nothing they've genuinely heard, they've just made it up for giggles.

Much like those Twitter ITK accounts etc, no idea why people do it, but it happens. Personally I just ignore it all nowadays, but can understand why it would wind some people up.

Of course that raises the question how can you tell online what's made up for giggles and what's posted in good faith, but I reckon in most cases it's easy enough to judge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.