It's a sticky one tonight

Woke up with a nose bleed around 6.30AM, I don't even have college today; and can't get back to sleep. Worst of all, I wake up and ffind my fans been robbed!

Yeah up early at 7:00 ish which is earrrrlly for me, didn't shit the bed either, supposedly dropping to low 20's by Friday thank fuck, there's hot and then there's motherfucking hot.

Maineblue said:
Yeah up early at 7:00 ish which is earrrrlly for me, didn't shit the bed either, supposedly dropping to low 20's by Friday thank fuck, there's hot and then there's motherfucking hot.
Give over! Thats not hot.35+ is hot.

pominoz said:
Give over! Thats not hot.35+ is hot.

Well yeah I was in Italy a few years back (20+ god I'm getting old!!)and it was around 39 degrees once you get over a certain temperature it just becomes a blanket of oppressive heat so anything over 30 and it's just over the top and to much for me!

And you're reply makes me LOL and reminds me of Crocodile Dundee funnily enough "That's not a knife, THIS is a knife!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.