It's a sticky one tonight

sdm said:
The mankini will be off any minute.
LMFAO - A bloke wore a mankini for the last home game against Bolton. He was in the Waldorf before the match and the mankini was a proper bad fit - his bollocks were hanging out of it at one point.

bizzbo said:
Bigga said:
My wife's pussy is hot (her cat Princess Moo Moo Lucky). She's all limp, lifeless and useless! She can't even be bothered to chase the flies that get in!

What the fook do I pay her for?!!

no man should have to pay for pussy

She's lay at my feet as I type! Sprawled out like she's dying!

DO YOU HEAR ME, CAT, I'M NOT PAYING FOR YOU, NO MORE!!!

Lazy b*st*rd!

stony said:
I think this has to be one of the most humid, close, muggy whatever you want to call it, nights so far this year.

I'm sweating my bollocks off here. If this keeps up, I may have to take off my socks.

what is it like 25deg C.............LOL

nimrod said:
stony said:
I think this has to be one of the most humid, close, muggy whatever you want to call it, nights so far this year.

I'm sweating my bollocks off here. If this keeps up, I may have to take off my socks.

what is it like 25deg C.............LOL

You can laugh, but when my daughter was in Australia last month, she and her hubby were out in t-shirts and shorts and all the Aussies were in long sleeves and moaning it was cold.

Horses for courses and that.

Even hotter tomorrow, apparently.

I can never sleep, concentrate or 'properly explain myself in this climate' (HST).

Luckily, I've loads of work to do tomorrow in our strong room, which is temp controlled @ 14C to protect our valuable books. Brrrrrrrr!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.