It's all about the money

bluesoup

The more snippets I pick up, I find the coincidence of events quite interesting. My take is that Tevez and Kia are angling a move to Barcelona. Why? read this article from the BBC. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9276343.stm. In summary, Barcelona & the Qatar Foundation agreed a £125m shirt deal last week. The deal is worth £25m a year from next season and it runs through to 2016. So whenever people say Barca cannot afford any new signings, I think they can. With this deal now in place, Barca have the money to pick up Tevez.

Let's face it, football agents are mercenaries and Kia always follows the money. He did it to us and it is quite ironic that as soon as we (Cook and Marwood) tighten up dealings with agents, Kia wants his player to leave and go to another club because his fee with City will be heavily reduced as part of any new contract negotiations. As for the mega bonus reportedly offered to Carlos. Bonuses are worth nothing to Kia, he needs a move so he can pick up the agents fee to line his own pocket.

As for the children arguement, smokescreen!! This is such a non starter since his partner does not want to be with him. She allegedly left Manchester because of his affair. Up until this affair, Tevez and his family were happy in Manchester. Or so they said when Kia tried to justify the move across town to City. For me, Spain is a non starter for his private life. Even if Tevez goes there, his partner and children will probably not follow him because he did the worst thing ever in relationships, he cheated on his partner whilst she was pregnant.

It's all about the money! and let nobody try and convince you otherwise.

It's all about the money for the sharks and shithouses masquerading as agents. The footballers have to come up with more heart-wrenching reasons so that the fans can say "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"!

It'll be 18mths since Joorashithouse has got a brass farthing off God's Own, and he'll be feeling the pinch now Christmas is within touchin' distance.

Can't this episode be described as demanding money with menaces?

He is going to Madrid, Barca DONT need any more strikers, DONT want anymore strikers and would not buy another short striker to add to their team of dwarfs. They have Pedro, Messi, Villa, Bojan, Dos Santos, Jeffren in the team. Kerrison and Ibra out on loan. They do not need anymore strikers.

Of course its about the money but unfortunately for Tevez its about the agents money.

It has nothing to do with his family why because in an interview justifying the transfer request a "source" read "agent states "Would he move to Italy or Spain? Yes, he would, he is just not happy where he is."

If he goes it will be Madrid for me, his style of play does not suit Barcelona and it is most deffinatley about money, to say you are happy at a club and in for the long haul and 2 weeks later say you want out fuck me that must have been some fucking 2 weeks, if he goes it should be on our terms with a minimum £40million fee

If this is the case I think City have to make an example out of him and I'm sure the sheikh could get Joorabchian sorted out, frame the fooker as an iranian spy and had him over to the waterboarders!

bluesoup said:
The more snippets I pick up, I find the coincidence of events quite interesting. My take is that Tevez and Kia are angling a move to Barcelona. Why? read this article from the BBC. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9276343.stm. In summary, Barcelona & the Qatar Foundation agreed a £125m shirt deal last week. The deal is worth £25m a year from next season and it runs through to 2016. So whenever people say Barca cannot afford any new signings, I think they can. With this deal now in place, Barca have the money to pick up Tevez.

Let's face it, football agents are mercenaries and Kia always follows the money. He did it to us and it is quite ironic that as soon as we (Cook and Marwood) tighten up dealings with agents, Kia wants his player to leave and go to another club because his fee with City will be heavily reduced as part of any new contract negotiations. As for the mega bonus reportedly offered to Carlos. Bonuses are worth nothing to Kia, he needs a move so he can pick up the agents fee to line his own pocket.

As for the children arguement, smokescreen!! This is such a non starter since his partner does not want to be with him. She allegedly left Manchester because of his affair. Up until this affair, Tevez and his family were happy in Manchester. Or so they said when Kia tried to justify the move across town to City. For me, Spain is a non starter for his private life. Even if Tevez goes there, his partner and children will probably not follow him because he did the worst thing ever in relationships, he cheated on his partner whilst she was pregnant.

It's all about the money! and let nobody try and convince you otherwise.

It's definately about the money!

Everything you said about Carlos is true. Just look at that thread on this forum that shows his history at othere clubs; it's always been about money!

And how interesting is the Barca sponsor article?

i think what has happened is this,

kia wants exclusive right to all citys transfers,
city reject this ridiculous idea,
kia tells carlos to start throwing his toys out the pram (strop at mancini)
kia goes back to city and says "give me exclusive rights to transfers or carlos will leave"
city wont be bullied so reject him again
carlos puts in a transfer request

so far me its all about money, kia's money, tevez is being so badly advised its unbelievable. he is being used as a puppet in kia's games with city.

city have got to stand firm and get rid of kia out the club, if that means carlos goes too then so be it, we can not let agents bully the club like he is doing.

Bluetones said:
i think what has happened is this,

kia wants exclusive right to all citys transfers,
city reject this ridiculous idea,
kia tells carlos to start throwing his toys out the pram (strop at mancini)
kia goes back to city and says "give me exclusive rights to transfers or carlos will leave"
city wont be bullied so reject him again
carlos puts in a transfer request

so far me its all about money, kia's money, tevez is being so badly advised its unbelievable. he is being used as a puppet in kia's games with city.

city have got to stand firm and get rid of kia out the club, if that means carlos goes too then so be it, we can not let agents bully the club like he is doing.

Nice fictional scenario, but I like this one best. Carlos is selfish, greedy self concerned **** who only thinks about himself and his actions with his wife and how he has treated clubs in the past prove this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.