its all my fault

liverpool V city is going to become the most superstitious game ever.

Everyone has their own quirks for watching games, mine is simply that my housemates Chelsea Duck has to be out of sight (he likes to keep it on the tele)

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
stimo said:
3349332999_c9c424df70.jpg

its just occured to me why we lost in naples, i wasnt wearing this shirt ^^^^
the 2nd time i havent worn it this season, we lose in our most important champions league game. the 1st time i didnt wear it, was munich away where we lost 2-0.

it is clear to me this shirt helps us and i am an idiot and accept any abuse for not wearing it. im NEVER not wearing it again.

Do you always keep your shirt on that Manikin?

-- Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 am --

uweuweuwe said:
Glad you owned up as haven't been able to sleep since tuesday with the guilt that it was all my fault. I never listen to city on the radio as we always get beat when I listen (this goes back to a game against crewe in the 80's). So normally listen to build up then turn radio off at kick off. However pre match my gut kicked into action and had to run to toilet pretty sharpish. I didn't turn the radio off and I could hear it from the bathroom, Tried in vain to get the misses to turn it off but she couldnt hear. Finally managed to finish and as I reached for the chain napoli scored.

Shit story ;)
its me im that skinny you cheeky twat

stimo said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
stimo said:

the 2nd time i havent worn it this season, we lose in our most important champions league game. the 1st time i didnt wear it, was munich away where we lost 2-0.

it is clear to me this shirt helps us and i am an idiot and accept any abuse for not wearing it. im NEVER not wearing it again.

Do you always keep your shirt on that Manikin?

-- Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 am --

uweuweuwe said:
Glad you owned up as haven't been able to sleep since tuesday with the guilt that it was all my fault. I never listen to city on the radio as we always get beat when I listen (this goes back to a game against crewe in the 80's). So normally listen to build up then turn radio off at kick off. However pre match my gut kicked into action and had to run to toilet pretty sharpish. I didn't turn the radio off and I could hear it from the bathroom, Tried in vain to get the misses to turn it off but she couldnt hear. Finally managed to finish and as I reached for the chain napoli scored.

Shit story ;)
its me im that skinny you cheeky twat
What happened to your other leg then?

I wasn't wearing my shirt or my 'lucky' pants and didn't realise until after the game but my socks had red on them :(

Don't worry, I'll be fully prepared on Sunday not making that mistake again!

stimo said:

I like the minimalist look you've gone for in your house. Classy.

no it's my fault, I was wearing my city top that day and not the day before, I didn't realise until I was about to settle down to watch the match that I had it on, i quickly took it of and put another top on before the game started but I guess the damage had been done :-(

stimo said:

Unacceptable behaviour...once maybe but twice...i'd have your seasoncard for that sunshine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.