It's beyond obsessive

bluemoon73 said:
JohnnyMarrsGuitar said:
bluemoon73 said:
Wish i could but i take my lad the games, if i am pissed he will ask me for one of them £300 burgers and i would end up getting him one.

That's what pissed dads wallets are for innit?

Yeah it'
s why i am staying sober,he can have a sausage roll and a pack of Smarties.

Greggs and the sweet shop it is then, aye?

The eldest (5) has woke me up to watch tv, in reality I've slept about 4 hours and not very well at that, got to wait until 10 for my lift and then brekkie/beers can start hopefully calming down!

andyhinch said:
JohnnyMarrsGuitar said:
bluemoon73 said:
Shit loads of energy drinks pal..its the way i'm going, will probably have a fucking panic attack at the game brought on by overdosing on caffeine.

Then it's time to put down the redbull and pick up the alcohol.
I've been sat in he bar for 3 hours now drinking anything, I'm regretting last nights absinthe mind:(

Absinthe is never a good option. I can see Sky sports panning to the City fan sound asleep is his seat at 5pm as we collect the trophy.

Been awake for hours and have the Pablo song going round and round my bloody head!! It is driving me nuts!! Can't wait to get to the match and have a couple of pre match beers to calm me down.

Oh, fuck off you bunch of tarts. It's a football game. Yep, just a football game. You'll get home, then think fuck all else about it.......think of work tomorrow......think of the family holiday.......think of the European Elections........think of the fucking gas and electric bills........it's only a game of football!!!!

......shitting it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.