Its Geting Boring!!!!

samy

iTS GOT TO STOP NOW PEOPLE COMINGON HERE SLAGING EVERYONE AT CITY OF FOR FUCK SAKE..... Lets be proper football fans, ye were playing shite the players arnt preforming but get behind them the manger and the club... Get off Vassel back I agree hes shite but get behind him same with Jo. As for Hughes he may not be the man for the Job but give the guy a chance, GET BEHIND MCFC!!!!!

samy said:
iTS GOT TO STOP NOW PEOPLE COMINGON HERE SLAGING EVERYONE AT CITY OF FOR FUCK SAKE..... Lets be proper football fans, ye were playing shite the players arnt preforming but get behind them the manger and the club... Get off Vassel back I agree hes shite but get behind him same with Jo. As for Hughes he may not be the man for the Job but give the guy a chance, GET BEHIND MCFC!!!!!

Exactly wot he said..... Theres been too many times on this site that people have come out and slagged the team off...... after games against schalke and arsenal there was nothin but praise for the team but as soon as we lose its sack hughes get rid of dunne jo's not good enough..... get off the teams back and start supportin the team as us city fans always have. ctid

2056310717_ee80a7bd4e.jpg

There have been too many threads saying the same thing, but I cannot see how what is said on this forum has any bearing whatsoever on what's happening at the club. I'd rather people aired there frustrations here than at the ground, that's for sure. Simple solution... if you find these type of posts boring, just don't read them.

samy said:
iTS GOT TO STOP NOW PEOPLE COMINGON HERE SLAGING EVERYONE AT CITY...... get behind them the manger and the club... Get off Vassel back ...... give the guy (Hughes) a chance, GET BEHIND MCFC!!!!!

samy said:
.... I agree hes (Vassel) shite.... As for Hughes he may not be the man for the Job

;) That's all very Alanis.

Duphrates said:
samy said:
iTS GOT TO STOP NOW PEOPLE COMINGON HERE SLAGING EVERYONE AT CITY...... get behind them the manger and the club... Get off Vassel back ...... give the guy (Hughes) a chance, GET BEHIND MCFC!!!!!

samy said:
.... I agree hes (Vassel) shite.... As for Hughes he may not be the man for the Job

;)
PMSL

Cheesy said:
There have been too many threads saying the same thing, but I cannot see how what is said on this forum has any bearing whatsoever on what's happening at the club. I'd rather people aired there frustrations here than at the ground, that's for sure. Simple solution... if you find these type of posts boring, just don't read them.

Bang on Cheesy.

There have also been too many threads telling people that they should not have a negative opinion about the current City situation. This is the place to say exactly how you feel and as the man said, you can see the type of thread it is from the title........so dont open it.

I give 100% matchday, i dont even join the booing at the end.

But right now i am well f*cked off with the players and equally as f*cked off with the shite management style of MH.

And until the boss says i cant air my views on here unless its blowing sunshine out the arse of a sh*te situation, then il keep givin my positive and negative thoughts.

(as he steps down from the soap box)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.