its getting closer to that time of the night fellow blues

tristram83

and i am slightly nervous as the last 3 nights it had gone fucking crazy between 10.30pm and 11pm.

What the hell will happen tonight< is another sleepless night on the cards for us with our squares eyes wide open looking at the seeling whilst lying in bed thinking am i missing anything on bluemoon!!!

Fuck im going crazy!!!

please role on 3rd feb!!!!!

lol im the same m8 keep closing the lap top and turning ssn off then 2 mins later think fuck it open lap top in the hope of some breaking news lol its getting tedious now lol

lol same

i think im neglecting my gf the amount of time im spending on here/ watching ssn

dannyboiblue said:
lol im the same m8 keep closing the lap top and turning ssn off then 2 mins later think fuck it open lap top in the hope of some breaking news lol its getting tedious now lol

we have never been in this situation so we dont no what to do with ourselves

i was free almost all day in school today and have tests to study for and work to catch up on but i was on here and every other site looking for the latest news, i was told several times to get off the sport pages and do work and in the last period of the day i was on here and got caught again, now im banned from school computers for 2 weeks lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.