its getting closer to that time of the night fellow blues

Not just me then?? Fuck i am either going to fall asleep at the wheel at some point or get the sack for being on here all the time. Newly registered today though been reading for ages.

Oh and before everyone starts with that rag shite i have been attending games for more than 40 years season ticket for most of em.

Rushton121 said:
lol same

i think im neglecting my gf the amount of time im spending on here/ watching ssn

hahaha im neglecting my pregnant girlfriend!! she keeps stressing coz i am ignoring her, she has even been showing me her tits and i didnt notice "apparently" never have believed these atention seeking splitarses tho

Hee hee!! My fella hates Bluemoon aswell, even more so he's a barcode supporter who's desperately hoping we don't succeed in our bid for Given! Shame!

BlueChick888 said:
Hee hee!! My fella hates Bluemoon aswell, even more so he's a barcode supporter who's desperately hoping we don't succeed in our bid for Given! Shame!

hahaha unlucky for him!!

BlueChick888 said:

hahaha unlucky for him!!

BlueChick888 said:

hahaha unlucky for him!!

on friday football show on setanta bloke in italy reckons kaka's father isn't meeting city until monday,also he reckons a lot depends on the rosseneri's reaction at their home game tomorrow night,if there's a huge outpouring of love towards kaka as they put it,it could sway him to stay.either that or they will riot and make his mind up for him!

BlueChick888 said:

hahaha unlucky for him!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.