It's getting tetchy again isn't it

jrb

Shades of the run up to Kaka turning us down. We were all convinced we had him and then. The rest is history.

It's the same with Tevez. Talkshite on Monday(was it a plot involving Talkshite & Taggart to upset or unsettle Tevez and his decision) Now stories are starting to surface that Tevez has chosen United instead of us. Hmmm. (looks up at Kaka and thinks not again)

I think City should come clean and announce the bad news before Tevez goes public. At least that way the pain won't be as bad (or will it?) and we steal Taggarts moment of glory. Then again, the longer city stay quiet, the more optimistic I am. My glass is still only half full though.

One more thing. Cue another great city letdown and Pantomime. (puts head in hands and sighs)

the only negative info iv herd is from rags claiming to be in the no,nd the positives are from papers and other more reliable sources!!

jrb said:
I think City should come clean and announce the bad news before Tevez goes public.

maybe theres no bad news to report? maybe they're currently trying to thrash out a deal or maybe they're waiting till after the international match? you know the way Tevez has said the whole time he wouldn't be deciding till after it..

jrb said:
Shades of the run up to Kaka turning us down. We were all convinced we had him

Speak for yourself, I didn't think we were getting him and *prepares to duck for cover* am glad we didn't

I think everbody need sto calm down until thursday when the internationals are over things will happen i cant see anyhting hapening before tomorrow night.

jrb said:
Shades of the run up to Kaka turning us down. We were all convinced we had him and then. The rest is history.

It's the same with Tevez. Talkshite on Monday(was it a plot involving Talkshite & Taggart to upset or unsettle Tevez and his decision) Now stories are starting to surface that Tevez has chosen United instead of us. Hmmm. (looks up at Kaka and thinks not again)

I think City should come clean and announce the bad news before Tevez goes public. At least that way the pain won't be as bad (or will it?) and we steal Taggarts moment of glory. Then again, the longer city stay quiet, the more optimistic I am. My glass is still only half full though.

One more thing. Cue another great city letdown and Pantomime. (puts head in hands and sighs)

think about it mate WE are offering a higher wage, we are offering him a starting position in EVERY match and for him to be a key part in our project and bring us to the top.

THEY are offering maybe the chance of a few more titles which he wont even be able to be a part of

who would you pick...

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
jrb said:

think about it mate WE are offering a higher wage, we are offering him a starting position in EVERY match and for him to be a key part in our project and bring us to the top.

THEY are offering maybe the chance of a few more titles which he wont even be able to be a part of

who would you pick...

Us of course but.

They are offering him CL football, a possible CL trophy and medal, not to mention the PL title again and other cups. Playing infront of 76k every other week. Games in Europe. World Cup coming up.

We can only offer him a regular team place if he keeps his form and a larger salary. Perhaps a top 4 or 6 finish and maybe a good domestic cup run.

Well? Honestly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.