It's going to be a busy evening. (cont....)

Re: It's going to be a busy evening.

When the woman oon SSN said two out from city and the word spanish came out, I shit it, thought it was silva.

Chill everyone, let stuff happen.

We've had a good day so far and confident Nasty and Garcia will sign.

Anything else is a bonus.

80s Shorts said:
BringBackSwales said:
citykev28 said:
As Ajay said, it's do or die time. Just been told that something is still rumbling. If this happens, I'll dine on it for the rest of my days. If not, I'll run for the hills.

you have had more than 24 hours in the limelight son, isn't that what you craved? Just asking

Chillax. All good fun. For some.

not being aggressive, no need to chill or relax, it was a genuine point, I think he has enjoyed himself

ello_jo said:
When the woman oon SSN said two out from city and the word spanish came out, I shit it, thought it was silva.

Fucks sake fella, get a grip.

;-)

It might not be over until 1am

What is the 'deal sheet'?

The deal sheet was introduced two years ago. Clubs sometimes conclude deals at the last minute and it is not always easy for them to get everything completed and sent over by 11pm. The deal sheet allows a club to confirm that a deal has been reached in order to allow for additional time to submit the remaining documentation.

The sheet cannot be used prior to 9pm and needs to arrive fully completed before the transfer window closes. Once the sheet arrives, clubs have got until 1am in which to submit the full paperwork. But if a club are looking to complete an international transfer, it still has to comply with the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) deadline of midnight.

Any player signed after midday on Friday will not be eligible for this weekend's match.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/transfer-deadline-day-how-deals-get-done.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news ... -done.html</a>

BringBackSwales said:
80s Shorts said:
BringBackSwales said:
you have had more than 24 hours in the limelight son, isn't that what you craved? Just asking

Chillax. All good fun. For some.

not being aggressive, no need to chill or relax, it was a genuine point, I think he has enjoyed himself

Passive aggressive I think they call it son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.