It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monaco squad list

MONACO SQUAD: GOALKEEPERS
•Danijel Subasic •Martin Sourzac •Marc-Aurele Caillard

MONACO SQUAD: DEFENDERS
•Dennis Appiah •Layvin Kurzawa •Adriano Pereira •Jeremy Labor •Andrea Raggi •Eric Marester •Jerome Phojo •Tristan Dingome •Andreas Wolf

MONACO SQUAD: MIDFIELDERS
•Gary Coulibaly •Delvin Ndinga •Nacer Barazite •Jakob Poulsen •Dominique Pandor •Yannick Ferreira Carrasco •Kevin Diaz •Emir Bajrami •Gary Kagelmacher •Alexandros Tziolis •Nampalys Mendy •Valentin Eysseric •Stephane Dumont •Nabil Dirar

MONACO SQUAD: FORWARDS
•Sebastian Ribas •Ibrahima Toure •Valere Germain •Edgar Salli •Jackson Mendes

Two birds with one stone....
two-women-natchez-1935.jpg

_40050471_stoneceleb_pa300x245.jpg

MSP said:
wanna be TH :)

I am indeed passing it on in the style of TH. The ONLY ever time I've tried to claim something before on Bluemoon was about 4 months before the all dark blue kit was unveiled, my cousin who worked in the club shop warehouse saw it. I announced it and described it perfectly. I won a pint off charliebigspuds. If he comes on to the forum, he'll back this up. I've told him about what I'm on about today.

mancityscot said:
something to do with the chamions league draw?

something to do with atletico madrid/chelsea as they are playing in monaco tomorrow night?

i dont know

Falcao - not happening - plz not to Chavs ffs!!

whether it's true or not, it's a wonderful tolmie impersonation and gets my stamp of approval. Probably a dozen ways to go with this, which makes it much more fun

citykev28 said:
MSP said:
wanna be TH :)

I am indeed passing it on in the style of TH. The ONLY ever time I've tried to claim something before on Bluemoon was about 4 months before the all dark blue kit was unveiled, my cousin who worked in the club shop warehouse saw it. I announced it and described it perfectly. I won a pint off charliebigspuds. If he comes on to the forum, he'll back this up. I've told him about what I'm on about today.

I'm kidding mate, no offence :)

So, you are announcing something to happen tonight? Is it big enough and something we haven't heard about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.