It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
MSP said:
wanna be TH :)

I am indeed passing it on in the style of TH. The ONLY ever time I've tried to claim something before on Bluemoon was about 4 months before the all dark blue kit was unveiled, my cousin who worked in the club shop warehouse saw it. I announced it and described it perfectly. I won a pint off charliebigspuds. If he comes on to the forum, he'll back this up. I've told him about what I'm on about today.

I can confirm this to be true apart from he brought Geo (his son) too so it cost me a pint and a coca-cola, grabbing git!!!! As for what he's on about, I'll say it quietly, can't see it myself TBH but he's got a 100% ITK record..... although it was just on the kit

LOL - I saw that before the edit "P"

Cheadle Blue said:
ive had a wank day at work, but seeign this has really lifted my spirits. i too will latch onto this with both hands, and consider jumping off barton bridge if it doesn't...

i,ll inform the coppers later on......

Going from post count, defo not a WUM.

Just hope your source is correct. You have got everyone excited now...!!

riley347 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
ive had a wank day at work, but seeign this has really lifted my spirits. i too will latch onto this with both hands, and consider jumping off barton bridge if it doesn't...

i,ll inform the coppers later on......

With this and rodney marsh tweeting, im literally ready to rip the head of it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.