It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Ducado said:
Well if he is, it will be his last day on here for sure, after the quiet window we have had it's unfair to the majority of posters on here

I´m bookmarking this post

If he is a WUM he deserves everything coming to him

What exactly do you mean by "what's coming to him"?

You're gonna get sent to Coventry by the even handed Mods.

SWP's back said:
citykev28 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
I´m bookmarking this post

If he is a WUM he deserves everything coming to him

A ban obviously given the post he's quoted.

I rarely come onto the transfer forum. I have more than usual this week because of the Sinclair/Walcott/De Rossi rumours but I won't be here again if the MOD's will ban you for posting something you've been told.

Back to the Cellar with my tail between my legs and on with the bands contest.

brass neck said:
A little bird told my mate we were in for Pedro a few days a go. Personally i think its quite likely to be utter bull shit, but when I saw this thread.........

If true I'll explode.

De Rossi and Pedro would be perfect. Two players with the capacity to play in about six or seven different positions between them both, and do one heck of a job at any of them.

brass neck said:
A little bird told my mate we were in for Pedro a few days a go. Personally i think its quite likely to be utter bull shit, but when I saw this thread.........

What, so we can start our own midget striker's club? We have 2 already.

citykev28 said:
SWP's back said:
citykev28 said:

I rarely come onto the transfer forum. I have more than usual this week because of the Sinclair/Walcott/De Rossi rumours but I won't be here again if the MOD's will ban you for posting something you've been told.

It's a very precious(ly modded) forum

SWP's back said:
citykev28 said:
SWP's back said:

It's a very precious(ly modded) forum

And you're one of the voices of reason. Has ducado overreacted in your opinion?

Matt the Giant said:
brass neck said:

If true I'll explode.

De Rossi and Pedro would be perfect. Two players with the capacity to play in about six or seven different positions between them both, and do one heck of a job at any of them.

Stop being greedy i'd settle for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.