It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
riley347 said:
1.SINCLAIR...2.MAICON....3.WRIGHT.....4.GARCIA.....5.NASTASIC....it,s not quantum physics fellas......

Indeed, when Ajay starts posting, you know it's about to get weird. It was fun while it lasted. Think I'll watch the Supper Cup instead.

savo said:
Ajay said:

Any news for us Ajay?

I was in your neck of the woods last week...hot, hot hot.

Sorry I was writing and lost my connection - hope you had a good time over here....

All I have heard is there is one last deal we are trying to strike and if we dnt agree within the next hour we will not pursue any further..

I dont know who sorry

coleridge said:
riley347 said:
1.SINCLAIR...2.MAICON....3.WRIGHT.....4.GARCIA.....5.NASTASIC....it,s not quantum physics fellas......

Indeed, when Ajay starts posting, you know it's about to get weird. It was fun while it lasted. Think I'll watch the Supper Cup instead.

Mancini ATLEAST 5. Doesn't mean their won't be anymore.

Ajay said:
savo said:
Ajay said:

Any news for us Ajay?

Sorry I was writing and lost my connection - hope you had a good time over here....

All I have heard is there is one last deal we are trying to strike and if we dnt agree within the next hour we will not pursue any further..

I dont know who sorry
A deal which does not involve Nastatic or Garcia?

I dont know who sorry

Could it be Pique??

Kladze said:
Ajay said:
savo said:
Any news for us Ajay?

I dont know who sorry
A deal which does not involve Nastatic or Garcia?

Different player!

Looking at the Barca squad, I can only see it being a forward and either Villa or Cuenca (who was wasteful in the first cup game vs Madrid). Mancini might want extra cover for Aguero.

I don't think owt is in it tbh but prove me wrong.

Ajay said:
savo said:
Ajay said:

Any news for us Ajay?

I dont know who sorry

there,s a safety net-" if we don,t agree"- my money,s on nowt happening so we "didn,t agree".......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.