It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielmanc said:
oakiecokie said:
Just a quick message to fellow Blue Mooners and the Mods,I can can confirm that both myself and CityKev28 have indeed patched up our differences via PM`s with lots of hugs and kisses.
oakie & Kev.

YAY ! Peace and love breaks out on BM

He's fucking lying. He started the pm's being nice then it took a turn for the worse. I mentioned earlier on the thread that I lived in Hull, the psycho is almost at the Humber Bridge as I type. He said, and I quote "If Ducado won't hit you with the ban-hammer, I'll come to Humberside with the sledgehammer, dickhead."

I don't really know what to do......

citykev28 said:
Danielmanc said:
oakiecokie said:
Just a quick message to fellow Blue Mooners and the Mods,I can can confirm that both myself and CityKev28 have indeed patched up our differences via PM`s with lots of hugs and kisses.
oakie & Kev.

He's fucking lying. He started the pm's being nice, I mentioned earlier on the thread that I lived in Hull, the psycho is almost at the Humber Bridge as I type. He said, and I quote "If Ducado won't hit you with the ban-hammer, I'll come to Humberside with the sledgehammer, dickhead."

Sounds like a sequel to Brokeback Mountain to me

Danielmanc said:
80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
oakie & Kev.

Beautiful. Love a good ending.

Who's going on top ?

LOL !

(I bet its oakie)

I knew you bitches would patch it up. Now you both just need to do the Gay test...keep up the good work!
Final transfer day is brilliant. Now I'm off to get some beers and I'm camping out for the nite.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
oakie & Kev.

Can I have hugs and kisses?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.travelodge.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.travelodge.co.uk/</a>

AustinBlue said:
citykev28 said:
Danielmanc said:

He's fucking lying. He started the pm's being nice, I mentioned earlier on the thread that I lived in Hull, the psycho is almost at the Humber Bridge as I type. He said, and I quote "If Ducado won't hit you with the ban-hammer, I'll come to Humberside with the sledgehammer, dickhead."

Bareback Mountain?

savo said:
Danielmanc said:
80s Shorts said:
Beautiful. Love a good ending.

Who's going on top ?

LOL !

(I bet its oakie)

I knew you bitches would patch it up. Now you both just need to do the Gay test...keep up the good work!
Final transfer day is brilliant. Now I'm off to get some beers and I'm camping out for the nite.

Camping out eh ?

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
oakie & Kev.

Can I have hugs and kisses?

Hahahaaaaaaaa.Fuck off !! ;)
One thing I never do is take things personally,so yeh,meet me around the bike shed.

AustinBlue said:
citykev28 said:
Danielmanc said:

Grumpy old men more like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.