It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wanna keep getting my hopes up but Fabregas sale makes sense. Lets call it £40m, they buy Song to replace him position wise and also buy Agger. That's £40in and £40m out and they strengthen.

BorisTheBlue said:
richards30 said:
BorisTheBlue said:
Its not Pique, our major priority is CM, and if the Dejong rumour is true, then it's got to be a least one midfielder. That man is Cesc Fabregas, did not have a great season back at Barca, but would still fetch lots of euros from a top premier club
have you heard anything on fabregas then mate?

I am not ITK and I am not attempting to be, but heard last night from a former football CEO, Cesc is available for transfer from Barca

So Barca join Arsenal as feeder clubs. Is this right?

Fabregas signing would be fantastic, if it happens.

I am not ITK and I am not attempting to be, but heard last night from a former football CEO, Cesc is available for transfer from Barca[/quote]

Fabregas signing would be fantastic, if it happens.[/quote]

I am just passing on what I was told, one thing that makes me feel the deal will happen is our new kit suppliers next season, and our new CEO

BorisTheBlue said:
I am not ITK and I am not attempting to be, but heard last night from a former football CEO, Cesc is available for transfer from Barca

Fabregas signing would be fantastic, if it happens.[/quote]

I am just passing on what I was told, one thing that makes me feel the deal will happen is our new kit suppliers next season, and our new CEO[/quote]

You're at it again! And once again, mmm...

Where has all this Fabregas stuff come from? Pretty sure Pique is the player the OP is hinting at. World Cup 86 mascot clue = Pique!

dont want pique really! and i cant see barca goign after cesc for almost to complete summers then selling him after 1 season. hope so but cant see it at all.!!!

Fabregas almost spent of much of his career at Arsenal vying for a move to Barca as he did playing football. Why does anyone think after one season he would even consent to a move away? Hint: He wouldn't.

adrianr said:
Fabregas almost spent of much of his career at Arsenal vying for a move to Barca as he did playing football. Why does anyone think after one season he would even consent to a move away? Hint: He wouldn't.

I agree. Although it makes sense if they use cash to fund Song and Agger purchases.

Players have been bought and sold in a year before, Ibrahimovic at Barca, Carzola at Malaga etc.

I see him staying, boyhood Barca fan an all that but it could happen for reasons stated above. IMO anyway.

If it's Pique we are screwed unless we play him as CDM, Lescott and Vinny are much better than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.