Its in Real Madrids interest

Happy Feet

Not to sign Tevez, they sign Aguero and we get left with a unhappy player on our hands. We then either have to get rid of him on the cheap to whoever and if we do get rid, the options of a quality replacement are limited.

I wonder if Real Madrid was behind the Corinthians bid?

I really doubt that the Brazillian club could affort to pay 40M euros, certainly not up front.

Corinthians are knocked back..........Real come in with a slightly improved 42-43M euros, hoping that no other offers come in.........

micky_blue said:
I wonder if Real Madrid was behind the Corinthians bid?

I really doubt that the Brazillian club could affort to pay 40M euros, certainly not up front.

Corinthians are knocked back..........Real come in with a slightly improved 42-43M euros, hoping that no other offers come in.........

So what happens in the real world?

Why would RM get Corinthians (a club Tevez adores) to make a bid which would turn his head completly

On the other side why would Corinthians even do this for RM???

Outs:
adebayor to madrid ----> 14 million
tevez to juve ----> 40 million
bellamy to somewere ----> 4 million
bridge to dippers (HAHAHA) ----> 4 million
given to villa ----> 4 million
jo to lisbon ----> 6 million
total outs ----> 72 million

Ins:
43million -----> aguero
23 million -----> nasri
7 million ----> clichy
9 million ----> savic
a couple of million for replacement goalie or just use taylor.
total in ----> 82 million

so thats 10 million down but we will have ade, bridge, bellers and tevez off the wage bill and sign up younger, quality players who wont demand as much as the leavers. granted nasri will earn what ades on but nasri will play week in week out. and aguero wont be on silly wage like tevez. offer him 150k a week. clichy will replace bridges wage again he will play a lot of games unlike bridge.

Happy Feet said:
Not to sign Tevez, they sign Aguero and we get left with a unhappy player on our hands. We then either have to get rid of him on the cheap to whoever and if we do get rid, the options of a quality replacement are limited.

Athletico would never sell to Madrid.

MCFCBen said:
Happy Feet said:

Athletico would never sell to Madrid.

Release clause says they have no choice if its met!!!!

mancitydreamteam said:
Outs:
adebayor to madrid ----> 14 million
tevez to juve ----> 40 million
bellamy to somewere ----> 4 million
bridge to dippers (HAHAHA) ----> 4 million
given to villa ----> 4 million
jo to lisbon ----> 6 million
total outs ----> 72 million

Ins:
43million -----> aguero
23 million -----> nasri
7 million ----> clichy
9 million ----> savic
a couple of million for replacement goalie or just use taylor.
total in ----> 82 million

so thats 10 million down but we will have ade, bridge, bellers and tevez off the wage bill and sign up younger, quality players who wont demand as much as the leavers. granted nasri will earn what ades on but nasri will play week in week out. and aguero wont be on silly wage like tevez. offer him 150k a week. clichy will replace bridges wage again he will play a lot of games unlike bridge.

Cannot see Juventus buying Tevez for 40m, they are already signing Rossi aren't they?

Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero
The Portuguese coach was extremely coy about his club's potential signings in attack and stated that the Manchester City hitman is a likely choice

By Luis Mira

Jul 13, 2011 1:39:00 AM

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has admitted that the club are more likely to sign Emmanuel Adebayor than Neymar or Sergio Aguero.

The Portuguese tactician officially opened the race for a new striker on Monday by affirming that he is looking to add some more firepower to his squad.

Neymar and Aguero have both been strongly tipped to join the club in the summer, but Mourinho revealed that it is Adebayor, who spent the second half of the last season on loan with the capital giants, who is the closest to reinforcing his side.

"Neymar is a Santos player, Aguero belongs to Atletico Madrid... Adebayor is at Manchester City, but perhaps he is closer because he was our player for six months," Mourinho said at a press conference.

"We should not be very distant from those names, but I am calm because we have a fantastic squad and we are in a very good situation."

Mourinho, who noted his players are 'physically dead' following their first training session, explained the reason he chose the United States as location for the pre-season training camp.

"I like the freedom of the United States for my players. In Europe, they cannot go out for a walk," he noted.

Madrid will play David Beckham's Los Angeles Galaxy in the World Football Challenge on Saturday, July 16.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.