Its in Real Madrids interest

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFCBen said:
Happy Feet said:
Not to sign Tevez, they sign Aguero and we get left with a unhappy player on our hands. We then either have to get rid of him on the cheap to whoever and if we do get rid, the options of a quality replacement are limited.

Athletico would never sell to Madrid.

Release clause says they have no choice if its met!!!!

True, but am sure that Athletico would then pimp him to any team with money. Pretty sure Kun has said he would go anywhere but Real too.

I don't think Madrid are even remotely interested in Tevez anyway. He's not quite as universally sought after as many on here would have you believe.

It's in Real Madrids interest to get the best possible XI on the park and to close the gap with Barca. At the moment they don't need to worry about city or anyone else. If tevez suits more than Aguero it is in their interest to get Tevez..... Simple as

pml79 said:
i do believe jose has stated they are very close to signin adebayor in his interview in the u.s.a.
No he didn't. The English press is just playing it up for no reason. In response to questions about interests in Neymar and Aguero, he responds that Adebayor is closer to Madrid considering he was a Madrid player the last 6 months of the season. Compared to these other guys who belong to other clubs. It was a sly way of deflecting the question about Neymare and Aguero (who were the subjects of the discussion) Adebayor was only incidental to the story.

MCFCBen said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFCBen said:
Athletico would never sell to Madrid.

Release clause says they have no choice if its met!!!!

True, but am sure that Athletico would then pimp him to any team with money. Pretty sure Kun has said he would go anywhere but Real too.

Yeah im sure, RM director said he didnt want to declare war on Atletico when Aguero said he was leaving anyway. Aguero actually said if it was to be only them that came in he would have to look at it

Dubai Blue said:
I don't think Madrid are even remotely interested in Tevez anyway. He's not quite as universally sought after as many on here would have you believe.

Yup - Mou plays one striker, and next season will likely have Higuain, Benzema, Adebayor and Ronaldo to choose from. That's plenty, and they're all good players.

If they did want to sign another forward, why not pick Aguero? He's younger, less problematic, proven in La Liga and would cost about the same amount. And Kun would get CL football without having to move house.

Solari moved from Atletico to Real, and Reyes & Jurado have played for both.

Hopefully Malaga will come in for Tevez, but I'm sure it's going to end up as an initial loan to Inter or some such nonsense...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.