its looking bleak...

Barcon said:
ballinio said:
So if you dont work in football you dont have any knowledge of football ? Interesting. Its bad organisation & i dont have to prove anything to you.

Sorry mate, didn't mean to offend you, I sometimes forget that people can be sensitive. I thought maybe you had some type of inside info.. at the club. You don't have to work in football to have any knowledge of the game but at the same time, I wouldn't expect Mancini to be able to make me a deccent burger.
I`m not offended at all, but if we`re going to say dont comment or give you`re opinion on things at the club because you`re not qualified in football then whats the point of this board ? In fact fans watching can often understand the tactics from the stands better than the highly qualified players.I just beleive city have left it very late to start getting all the players together. ( cue abuse... how would i know etc).

ballinio said:
I just beleive city have left it very late to start getting all the players together. ( cue abuse... how would i know etc).

Having players playing into the late stages of the word cup makes that pretty much unavoidable doesn't it?

ballinio said:
Barcon said:
Sorry mate, didn't mean to offend you, I sometimes forget that people can be sensitive. I thought maybe you had some type of inside info.. at the club. You don't have to work in football to have any knowledge of the game but at the same time, I wouldn't expect Mancini to be able to make me a deccent burger.
I`m not offended at all, but if we`re going to say dont comment or give you`re opinion on things at the club because you`re not qualified in football then whats the point of this board ? In fact fans watching can often understand the tactics from the stands better than the highly qualified players.I just beleive city have left it very late to start getting all the players together. ( cue abuse... how would i know etc).

I didn't say any of those things. I just wondered if you had some type of football knowledge based on your work experience. Example, if you told me that you flipped burgers, I would assume that you were a kid and therefore have very little knowledge in general, let alone of football. If you told me that you work at City and know that there were at least 4 poosible starting players that hadn't met yet, I might believe that you know what you' talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.