It's my birthday on derby day

BlueForever123

I have never been so nervous about an upcoming birthday in my life! I’m already feeling excited/sick/scared etc etc. I don’t know if I’m actually going to make it to the day without having a heart attack.

I’ll be going to the match knowing its either going to make it a brilliant end to the day or a birthday I’d rather forget.

Hopefully a good omen is that my birthday last year was one of the best ones I remember because I queued up and got my first ever FA cup final tickets….and we know that turned out well.

BLUE ARMY

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
My birthday on derby day a couple of seasons ago - the Ginger Pig scored in the 99th minute!

You're gonna have a better birthday than me!

Probably not better than mine though mate, 23rd October 1967 my bday, so last year (44th) was a bit special

BlueForever123 said:
I have never been so nervous about an upcoming birthday in my life! I’m already feeling excited/sick/scared etc etc. I don’t know if I’m actually going to make it to the day without having a heart attack.

I’ll be going to the match knowing its either going to make it a brilliant end to the day or a birthday I’d rather forget.

Hopefully a good omen is that my birthday last year was one of the best ones I remember because I queued up and got my first ever FA cup final tickets….and we know that turned out well.

BLUE ARMY

Mine as well mate! Could be the best one ever......or the worst! Trying not to think about it!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
BlueForever123 said:

BLUE ARMY

Mine as well mate! Could be the best one ever......or the worst! Trying not to think about it!

It's my birthday too. I'm hoping it's going to be one of the best ever although at the moment I'm not looking forward to it like I normally would be!

My birthdays in Feb. Whens everyone elses and where are you sat for the Derby?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.