It's not City's fault...

Gorton_Tubster

Team supported
Manchester City
We are getting blamed for so many things in recent times but I never thought of this one...

I was out postying today. Kids answers the door wearing a city top. "Up the blues.. are we going to win the treble this season"? I ask.
His dad butts in "No, sod off" - Deadly serious, obviously annoyed. Then slams the door shut whilst his son shouts "yes we will, up the blues!!" I mentioned it to someone and they said we're probably ruining father-son relationships with utd or lfc dads seeing their kids go on to support the team they hate with a passion... Haha, City ruining relationships.

Anyway got me thinking, how many things are we being blamed for?

Let's have a collection of all the things city have cause, been blamed for. Then bask in the glory.

When I was at school in the 90s, I had people in my year who were originally Blues (and both parents were Blues) but they changed to being Rags.

Kids are just glory following little cunts. But at least it’s the other way around these days, haha.

Sounds very much like a Rag Dad armchair.
Majority of them just don’t do banter and give other armchair fans a bad reputation.

Sounds very much like a Rag Dad armchair.
Majority of them just don’t do banter and give other armchair fans a bad reputation.
The c*nts were great at good old bantz in the 90s and 00s. For some reason they've not been all that bantz oriented since..can't think for the life of me why ? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.