It's not Mancini's fault it's the players...

deakinblue said:
at least mancini tries things

You could call it trying things. Or you could say he constantly fucks about with the team because he either has no faith in his own ability or gets it wrong every fucking time. The more you fuck about with the side, the more players get caught out of position and make mistakes.

bizzbo said:
Pearcey said:
... I think too many of our players are mercenaries and are only here for the money, they don't care whether we win or lose, they just care about the money.

Robinho was a prime example of this. I have to say I feel Adebayor, Viera, Toure, Lescott etc lack commitment. What we have is a group of individual players and not a team.

How much can you blame Mancini? most of the players here aren't his signings, and I honestly believe he's doing a good job with the players he has available.

eh, sounds like we lost.... are you from the future?

yup i think he was as we lost:)

I think the managers has to take some of the blame. When he plays two defensive midfielders at home against teams like bolton then he should take the blame.But when we've paid the amount of money for barry,lescott,bridge and santa cruz and there not putting in the effort then they'll unfourtunatley have to be dropped or get rid of

tomb17 said:
I think the managers has to take some of the blame. When he plays two defensive midfielders at home against teams like bolton then he should take the blame.But when we've paid the amount of money for barry,lescott,bridge and santa cruz and there not putting in the effort then they'll unfourtunatley have to be dropped or get rid of

There is no doubt the manager has to take the blame but I just don't buy the " not putting in the effort" thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.