It's official - coventry is crap

Been saying it for many, many years but now it is official.....
Not just the football club, but the city as a whole......
Take it away.....
Boo hoo. Poor little lambs. Why not go to your local pub, you know, the ones you keep moaning about that are closing down, and fuck off the City centre.

And I know @s1ty m agrees with me.....
You have no idea how crap it has become. I went into town the other day, mistakenly thinking I could pick up an item I was after. 6 coffee shops, 2 pound shops, 3 phone shops and boarded up everything else. Disgraceful place. Beggars everywhere, which is so sad.

My loathing of their football team knows few limits and stretches back decades. They flooded out of the woodwork for the play-offs, an unbelievable display of shithousery. The day after? Gone. Again.

My abiding memory of Coventry is the big pile of 'bovver boots' outside the away entrance at HighfieldRoad, that were temporarily confiscated by the police when we played there in the late 60s.

I always wondered how long it took lads to find their own boots after the game.

Coventry is where God put haemorrhoids when he created the earth.

Coventry is a classic example of what has happened to British industry. I think there were over 200 manufaxcturers of bicycles in Coventry at one point, plus a whole heap of other stuff. Where is it now?

Mind, the cathedral is rather nice and the university is world class, but that's the one they call Warwick and not Coventry.

One of my mates went to Uni there. I visited him once. What a fucking mess of a place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.