It's official!: Ireland signs FIVE year deal.

Re: It's official!

Well superman if you do read this forum, well done on your outstanding performance this year you have been as big a pleasure to watch as anyone in the squad. Now dont take that as a reason to rest on your luarels (I'm sure you wouldn't) lets see you kick it on to the next level because the thought of just how great you could be is as exciting to me as a Blue as anything else that is going on in the project. Hmmm 3 yrs, Steven Ireland, European Player of the year ? reckon your up for it !

I wonder IF we could try and get a question and answer from Stevie. The lad has been amazing this year it would be nice for him to give us his view on the season and answer a few questions about the future of the club.

SouthStand211 said:
Good man, if Elano does leave as believed, he'll be the main man in that passing dept.
Great news! He's going to improve again next season without a doubt, although likely not as drastically as this one. If I had to pick one area of his game I'd like to see him improve it would be the consistency of his passing.

Keep up the good work Superman.

am i missing something, it doesnt actually say hes signed anything. From his website:

"I don't think the contract is a major issue for people to look at," he reassured fans.

"I am going to be here regardless. I have more than two years left on my current deal so it is not close to running out or anything. We are in talks and, fingers crossed, if they go well it will all be done as soon as possible so I can enjoy the summer and look forward to pre-season."

Made my day!

Stevie, if you're reading this, thanks for sticking with us.

Beadle said:
Go to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.stephenireland.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stephenireland.com</a> for confirmation of Stevie's new 5 year contract
Cheers Stevie :)

He has 100% signed a new 5yr deal. That article is just the latest one in the press. It hasn't been announced yet but he wanted it on the site first to put minds at rest

Goater666 said:
am i missing something, it doesnt actually say hes signed anything. From his website:

"I don't think the contract is a major issue for people to look at," he reassured fans.

"I am going to be here regardless. I have more than two years left on my current deal so it is not close to running out or anything. We are in talks and, fingers crossed, if they go well it will all be done as soon as possible so I can enjoy the summer and look forward to pre-season."

Did you not see the heading on his web site:
STEVIE SIGNS NEW 5 YEAR CONTRACT WITH MANCHESTER CITY TODAY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.