It's Our Cup Final

gillymcfc

Hi all,

I have been a guest for quite a while and was biding my time to post so I didnt get the usual rag comments.

Since I have followed the blues for all my life we have shot ourselves in the foot so many times and I am a little concerned if we start slowly next week the mockers will be out in force jumping on every pass that goes astray when really we should be going to this game as if it is our cup final and get right behind the team vocally come what may.

If we dont win then so be it its not the first time we have had our dreams shot, but lets all go positive and encourage for 90 mins or even 120 if needed.

We have to make eastlands rock and if all goes well we may have another final to look forward too.

Lets begin in shambles and continue through the night singing from the top of our voice!!!!

BLUE MOON sang by 45K sounds awesome and will give the players belief.

2-0 will be enough and the 11 players selected will be more than capable I'm sure.

Hope you all go easy on me know.

BRING ON THURSDAY ( OUR CUP FINAL )

WIN OR lose WE should still be singing at the final whistle.

BLUE MOON

I think we are capable of scoring 2 goals or even 3. The problem is at the other end with our shocking defence. I just cant see us keeping a clean sheet. For a team that are diabolical at defending corners, why do we give so many needless corners away? A lot of the corners we concede can be cleared up field or at least put into touch, but Dunne & co seem happy to put the ball out for corners for some unknown reason.

I dont know about signing top class attackers & midfielders in the summer, we desperately need some top class defenders all along the back 4, players who can not only defend, but can also pass the ball to a teammate rather than a Dunne type hoof up the field to an opposition player.

I'm always behind the team but come gameday I will sing bluemoon for as long as the game continues up until the whistle is blown the game dead. Not singing through halftime! Hopefully at home with the fans encouragement we will have what it takes through injuries or not to win this game and go through to the semi-finals! I will have faith in my team no matter what! I might get pissed if we get scored on from a set piece however lol! :D

Thats the spirit!!!

Thanks for the welcome aboard.

We must make our defenders play as defenders next week to prevent the space in behind the fullbacks that was exploited so well last night by Hamburg.

We do not need marauding fullbacks with SWP, Petrov & Robinho.

Do the basics defenders and will win I'm sure.

What can you do except believe?

My head says we have between none and virtually no chance of making the semis, but my blue heart says different.

Good first post . Rag :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.