It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neville Kneville

Paying homage to Kevin Prince Boateng's agent
JoeMercer'sWay said:
citytill1die84 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dan and Amy ;), are we getting any WOW signings and are Hazard and RVP what you'd describe as WOW?

in simple terms, I don't think anything that's been mentioned so far is WOW so is that "all we're getting" or is there anything bigger we don't know about?

Hazard is a wow signing he's class. RVP scored 36 goals last season and many crackers he'd be a wow signing for anyone. Think what your after is a MESSI,RONALDO,INIESTA tyep player which u ain't gunna get i'm afraid.

both are good first team/squad players but neither make me think "yhp, we sign them and we're CL Final bound".

Just my opinion, I also would like to know where the other winger is, seeing as you need 2 on a pitch to have a balanced team.

You're not Dave Bassett by any chance ?

Re: It's quiet 10, no apologies!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
citytill1die84 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dan and Amy ;), are we getting any WOW signings and are Hazard and RVP what you'd describe as WOW?

in simple terms, I don't think anything that's been mentioned so far is WOW so is that "all we're getting" or is there anything bigger we don't know about?

Hazard is a wow signing he's class. RVP scored 36 goals last season and many crackers he'd be a wow signing for anyone. Think what your after is a MESSI,RONALDO,INIESTA tyep player which u ain't gunna get i'm afraid.

both are good first team/squad players but neither make me think "yhp, we sign them and we're CL Final bound".

Just my opinion, I also would like to know where the other winger is, seeing as you need 2 on a pitch to have a balanced team.

Yea mate unless he's thinking about keeping AJ i'd go Bale.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Thankfully..

I don't rate Skrtel at all and both Baines and Clichy are too good to be playing second fiddle. Stick with what we've got at left back with Kolarov stepping in once in a while.

I did hear last month we were keeping tabs on Jordi Alba, it's gone a bit quiet on that one at the moment.

We are looking in that deaprtment though which could see the end of Kolarov

-- Thu May 17, 2012 3:21 pm --

pudge said:
1/3 or 1/33, make your mind up

He's Fred Done in disguise

Are you trying to insinuate i like cross dressing or something? lol

I've never mentioned anything about WOW signings to be honest, must be someone else?
It depends on what you call WOW i suppose?......all players we're linked with will improve us as a squad for next season, besides i believe most of our squad are already WOW, but that's just me.

Neville Kneville said:
Have you two just beamed up from 1985 ?

Have a look at how Hazard plays.

people rave about these kids all the time, look at Gotze, Eriksen etc. etc., I haven't seen much of him and youtube doesn't tell the story, if he's as good as people say he is then he'll be a good signing, but if he's that good, why aren't Barca, Real all fawning over him and him having a rep like Sanchez, Neymar or the really big stars?

just asking...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:

people rave about these kids all the time, look at Gotze, Eriksen etc. etc., I haven't seen much of him and youtube doesn't tell the story, if he's as good as people say he is then he'll be a good signing, but if he's that good, why aren't Barca, Real all fawning over him and him having a rep like Sanchez, Neymar or the really big stars?

just asking...

Because he said he ONLY wants to play in the Premier League.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:

just asking...

You could of said the same about Aguero and Silva though, a lot of people had never seen much of them play before they joined us?

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
I did hear last month we were keeping tabs on Jordi Alba, it's gone a bit quiet on that one at the moment.

We are looking in that deaprtment though which could see the end of Kolarov

-- Thu May 17, 2012 3:21 pm --

He's Fred Done in disguise

I've never mentioned anything about WOW signings to be honest, must be someone else?
It depends on what you call WOW i suppose?......all players we're linked with will improve us as a squad for next season, besides i believe most of our squad are already WOW, but that's just me.

I know it's someone else, but I can still ask you what you think ;).

Silva when we signed was a WOW signing, Yaya from Barca, Aguero, Robinho, a signing that really gets you going, really excited.

RVP doesn't do that for me with all the negatives that go with him, and everyone else mentioned is worth of mouth yet, and I'll use an example, Javi Martinez, I turn on Bilbao and I see Llorente and Muniain tearing it up, and then I'll watch them again and Martinez gets sent off, not saying we're in for him(I dunno) but are we signing anyone that the world's going to turn round and go "oh god, City are really top European contenders now", Hazard has less press than Sanchez and Sanchez only had a decent season at Barca.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Silva when we signed was a WOW signing, Yaya from Barca, Aguero, Robinho, a signing that really gets you going, really excited.

RVP doesn't do that for me with all the negatives that go with him, and everyone else mentioned is worth of mouth yet, and I'll use an example, Javi Martinez, I turn on Bilbao and I see Llorente and Muniain tearing it up, and then I'll watch them again and Martinez gets sent off, not saying we're in for him(I dunno) but are we signing anyone that the world's going to turn round and go "oh god, City are really top European contenders now", Hazard has less press than Sanchez and Sanchez only had a decent season at Barca.

I agree that Sanchez was a disappointment last season, it just goes to show though that WOW signings don't always deliver.

The secret is what makes a team complete? it's not all about 11 wow signings to make that team, it's getting the right ingrediants to make the best dish.

I'd say both Hazard and Cavani would be a good blend to make our dish look and taste a lot better.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Sanchez has been excellent, when he is fit he is one of the first names on the Barca team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.