It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
tolm or any itk can only ever know things from our perspective, but there's 2 sides to every signing

thats why its madness to totally rely on info or discredit if it doesnt come off

take it for what it is, a steer, no more
Unless doubly connected

Last silly season was a laugh..All and sundry chasing Sanchez and meltdown on here a number of times.
And all along we had prepared the ground for Aguero to arrive just weeks after Sanchez went to Barca I think I recall..hmm, might it be a pattern here?

S04 said:
Last silly season was a laugh..All and sundry chasing Sanchez and meltdown on here a number of times.
And all along we had prepared the ground for Aguero to arrive just weeks after Sanchez went to Barca I think I recall..hmm, might it be a pattern here?

Yep there is something brewing.

deano ou812 said:
Cobwebcat said:
LoveCity said:
The Crocky rumour was started by one of those faux ITK accounts on Twitter so wouldn't get my hopes up too much unless it's appeared in a newspaper? Could see Clueless being interested in his old bed-mate though, shall we quote him £18million?

Throw in Bridge?
throw him off a bridge more like...

making a youtube video of his best bits would be nicer?

(I think we may have to loan messi for this - hes on holiday? perfect!)

Robbo. said:
Sideshow Bob said:
ITK proven KFA once again. shocker.

what a tit, what has he got wrong?.....yeah thats right FUCK ALL

He never said we would sign him, he told us that we are interested which we where. so he was spot on.

Haven't seen anything on here so far this transfer window that wasn't printed in a paper first.

FFS we should beat barca to Bale and do what Barca will do and make him the new roberto Carlos, our game relies on full backs for pace and width overlapping. I think Bale would be even better at this than in his spurs role and he is a proven prem star , home grown with part exchange possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.