It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars ---> vans ---> wheels --> roads--> tarmac---> raincoat---> clouds---> sky---> television---> box---> coffin---> stiff---> cock---> gary neville---> spots---> cream---> ice---> fridge---> food---> eat---> shit---> arse---> Donkey

It's fuckin Emile Heskey

images

Blootoof said:
Cars ---> vans ---> wheels --> roads--> tarmac---> raincoat---> clouds---> sky---> television---> box---> coffin---> stiff---> cock---> gary neville---> spots---> cream---> ice---> fridge---> food---> eat---> shit---> arse---> Donkey

It's fuckin Emile Heskey

images
You should go on fucking master mind mate

McFcMiKe7 said:
Blootoof said:

It's fuckin Emile Heskey

images
You should go on fucking master mind mate

or speak to Steve Martin the man with 2 brains

Sleeping_Easy said:
J3SUS said:
Manc in London said:
I think the Enola Gay reference is to a bomb, nothing else. It's a big signing. I reckon it is CARvani

It could be cavani, Naples has a port that is one of the biggest car exporters in the Mediterranean. also it is the home of ALFA Romeo and cavani is napoli's best (Alfa) player.

I honestly don't think tolm puts that much thought into it

To be fair to J3SUS, it is hardly cryptic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.